Sex is a hugely important component to our health and wellbeing – even if you don’t care for sexual encounters yourself. Sex health is incredibly tied to our overall health, particularly if that sexual connection and intimacy is a key part to you and your sense of contentment. These top ten tips will help you not only take control over your sexual health, but they’ll also help you improve your sex life overall:
Addressing Your Sexual Health
The first step to improving your sex life is to understand the underlying causes that may be holding you back. If there’s anything specific, it’s important to go to your physician. There are many medications and treatments available that can help. If you have erectile dysfunction, for example, you can take Tadalafil everyday instead of before-sex options. Tadalafil is perfect for those who want to have sex regularly but struggle with performance. Instead of other options that need to be taken up to an hour before sex, an everyday option like Tadalafil can help you put spontaneity back into your sex life.
Improving Performance in the Bedroom
When it comes to improving your sex life, not just sex health, these top ten tips are here for you:
1. Date – Dating is the perfect chance to refocus your attention on your partner in an intimate setting. This can help reforge the connection, bring back flirting, and that can all help establish a foundation that leads to more, and better, sex.
2. Use Lubrication – as we age and hit perimenopause, vaginal dryness can occur. If this issue has been affecting your sex life, simply use lube to counteract it.
3. Be Affectionate – Just as you should date, you should cuddle, kiss, and physically engage with each other regularly outside of the bedroom to boost emotional intimacy.
4.Try Out New Positions – Adding something new and exciting to your sex life can help spark interest and make it feel fresh. Try new positions, buy new furniture like a sex swing, and so on to add that extra level of fun.
5. Try Out Sexual Fantasies – If you have any sexual fantasies you want to try out, go for it. If it’s hard to say aloud, write it out or find an online resource to share with your partner.
6. Watch Porn Together – Find porn you can watch together to help you get into the mood. This should be a mix of tastes, so that you both find something exciting.
7. Introduce New Sex Toys – sex toys are a great way to add new sensations and elements to your sex life. Vibrators are an absolute must, for example.
8. Read – If you want to improve your technique, then you need to research. Read books, blogs, and other bits of advice wherever you can. Try to find options that are orientated for your partner, so that their pleasure can spur you on (and vice versa).
9. Stay Fit – Strength and flexibility make a huge difference to every person’s sex life. Work on building that strength and flexibility with various exercises, particularly Kegel exercises, and see how much your sex life can improve.
10. Have Fun – Sex and intimacy should be fun, not a chore or something you stress over. Be silly, break the ice, and in general do what makes you and your partner feel good and connected.