Crypto betting is the same as betting with traditional sites and currencies. The only difference is that one places bets using cryptos and not fiat money. Various advantages and benefits come along with betting using cryptos. These betting sites offer various bonuses and add-on benefits for gamblers.
Bonuses and Offers of Crypto Betting
Crypto betting sites offer a variety of bonuses and offers to attract new customers and reward loyalty. Some of the most common bonuses include:-
1. Welcome Bonuses: These are bonuses that are offered to new customers when they sign up for a crypto betting site. They can range from a 100% deposit match to free bets.
2. Bitcoin sign-up bonus: The traditional offer that increases your initial investment. It usually runs from 100 and 200 percent, although several Bitcoin sportsbooks offer even larger
percentages. Best bitcoin sportsbook offer generous sign-up bonuses to attract new customers. These bonuses can range from a 100% deposit match to free bets. By using Bitcoin, you can often claim these bonuses even if you are not a new customer.
3. BTC reload bonus: Another common feature of sportsbook goods. These promotions provide you with additional bonus money once you make a deposit. The percentage increases here often range from 20% to 50%. You can claim them on a daily or weekly basis.
4. Rebate Bonus: Many bookmakers will refund a portion of your winnings during your first week or month of betting. They may also use it as a loyalty award for certain players. Rebates are frequent among Asian bookies. For example, with a 1% rebate, your turnover (stakes) of 100mBTC will result in 1mBTC in bonus cash.
5. Deposit Match Bonuses: Similar to welcome bonuses, deposit match bonuses here match a percentage of the deposited amount, giving bettors more rewards and money to wager with.
6. Reload Bonuses: These bonuses are generally given to existing users when they make subsequent deposits after the initial one. As a result, it can encourage bettors to continue betting on the platform.
7. Bitcoin Free Bet: To entice you to continue using BTC as a payment option, certain sportsbooks may offer you a free bet. Freebets are often matched or risk-free bets. Matched free bets provide you with the cost of your bet slip as a free bet. If you lose your bet slip, the initial wager will be repaid as a free bet of the same amount.
8. No Deposit Bonus: This is often a loyalty bonus, and it is entirely up to the discretion of the bookie to credit it. They use it as an incentive to recruit new players or as a reward for your loyalty.
9. Refer a friend: As already stated, crypto gamers are significant to bookies. It is typical for them to have a friend referral system since it is simpler for an existing user to promote the site. The incentive might be in the shape of a free bet or a one-time cash bonus with no deposit required.
10. Loyalty Programs: Loyalty programs at crypto sports betting sites offer exclusive benefits to devoted bettors. Earn loyalty points as you bet and climb tiers for personalized perks, cashback, and special events, enhancing your betting experience and fostering a sense of community within the platform.
While not as popular as the other methods, this option pays you in points following a qualifying bet slip settlement. Depending on the terms of the promotion, these points can be redeemed for cash benefits.
How to Claim a Crypto Betting Bonuses?
If you’ve ever played internet casino games, you’re probably used to the term “bonuses”. However, the bonuses vary somewhat in terms of how they operate.
The biggest distinction is in currency conversions. First, you must comprehend the distinction between fiat currency and Bitcoin quantities. As you might be aware, fiat currency refers to conventional currencies such as the US dollar, British pound, and many more.
The most important thing to grasp is the process of mBTC translating to your preferred fiat money. For example, if you like to deal with dollars and observe that a millibitcoin is worth $20, then a 0.1 mBTC bet values about $2.
How to Make the Best From Crypto Betting Bonuses?
For making the best use of crypto bonuses, follow the given steps:-
Step 1: Obtain Bitcoin
You cannot take part in a Bitcoin casino unless you have BTC. As a result, the initial step is to get Bitcoin if you don’t already have any. Bitcoin may be purchased via several exchanges. Not all digital currency exchanges accept fiat cash. As a result, you’ll need to select a platform that accepts fiat-for-Bitcoin transactions.
Step 2: Get Your Casino Wallet Address
After acquiring Bitcoin, you must transmit them to the relevant online casino. To do so, go to the banking area of the relevant gambling site. Once there, select the Bitcoin feature to establish a casino wallet address. This address, which can be generated using crypto wallets that are popular, needs to be copied and pasted as it is crucial for transferring funds.
Step 3: Transfer Money to the Address
After getting a wallet address, return to the exchange platform where you bought the Bitcoin. Next, you must select the send feature and input the recipient’s address during the transaction. This is where you enter the wallet address of the casino. Finally, you input the amount of money you want to invest and complete the cash transfer. Your cash should be sent within half an hour to a few hours.
To summarise, more and more gamblers currently prefer to wager using cryptocurrencies. Not all providers are prepared to offer such a feature to gamers. The best option is to select from licensed providers with a good rating. All of the businesses on the list have been hand-picked by industry experts. They observe that these online casinos incorporate the greatest features that customers want. For starters, they provide a diverse choice of sports betting alternatives and accept a variety of cryptocurrencies. Second, they provide updated slots so that customers can play casino games.