Baby formulas are becoming more and more popular among mothers who for some reason can not breastfeed, or those who want to give their children milk, which is filled with a huge amount of nutrients and vitamins. There is a wide range of Baby’s formulas diverse in composition and function. Let’s take a closer look at the top 10 of them.
The best formulas are suitable for all babies
1. Hipp Dutch Stage 1 – Due to millions of reviews from satisfied customers is considered one of the best formulas on the market. Among the obvious advantages of this formula is the absence of any GMO ingredients, sugar, soy and synthetic products. It is rich in a variety of vitamins, probiotics, prebiotics and DHA/ARA.
2. Loulouka Stage 1 – This baby formula is suitable for children from birth and is popular because it has a European certification. This formula has a balanced composition that allows the child to receive all the necessary nutrients and feel great.
3. Holle Stage PRE – This formula contains only organic lactose and Demeter milk fat. It does not contain any added sugars, which is why it is so close to breast milk.
4. Hipp German Stage 1 Combiotic – This is a 100 percent organic product that does not contain GMOs, added sugars, soy and maltodextrin. It is an excellent substitute for breast milk or a supplement to it.
5. Lebenswert Stage 1 – another organic formula that is recognized by Bioland certification. This is a high-quality formula with an excellent composition of pure and essential ingredients for the child’s body.
The best baby formulas for special needs
6. Hipp HA (Hypoallergenic) Stage 1; Hipp HA Stage 2 – The peculiarity of this formula is that it contains lactic acid bacteria that have been extracted from breast milk. That’s why this formula is so similar to breast milk and so well received by the kids.
7. Holle Goat Stage 1 – This is a great alternative to the formula for those babies who have an intolerance to cow’s milk. It is completely safe and useful for the baby’s tummy. Therefore, it is recognized by many parents.
8. HiPP AR Germany Anti-Reflux – many children suffer from the problem of spitting up or refluxing after eating. This formula is created just for them. Rich in vitamins and nutrients as omega and tested by European standards.
9. Hipp Hungry Infant Milk – Specially created formula for the little ones who need extra feeding. Thanks to the greater proportion of casein in it, it helps to satisfy the hunger of your babies.
10. Hipp Growing Up Milk Stage 3 – One of the best options for toddlers for timely and healthy growth. This is a high quality formula that is definitely worth a shot.