Today is Sunday which means it is guest post day. Today’s post is from a friend of mine, and owner of a wonderful new website that offers some of the very best unique, quirky and most unexpected gifts you will ever see in your life. So I hope you enjoy it and show it as much love as you do my own top 10′s. But if you think you can do better or interested in doing the same please drop me an E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org But until then here is today’s….
Ah yes, another holiday season. Time for more fruit baskets, socks and scares, and funny smelling shower gel. This year, break out from this awful tradition of boring holiday gifts with these unexpected and quirky gift ideas, all of which you can personalize and customize to make them as unique as the people in your life.
The World’s Top 10 Best Quirky and Unexpected Gifts
10. For the sexy man: custom sexy man hoop art. Better than a firemen’s calendar, turn the sexy man in your life into a handmade piece of hoop art that you can hang anywhere around the house.
9. For the 20-something-boy: They never seem impressed with anything you get them, but this gift will change that. A Personalized vodka bottle with their name or a funny message on there will make you the coolest parents or relatives in this young lad’s life!
8. For Moms: Preserve a special message or your child’s first word forever by getting 5 seconds of your favourite audio etched into a beautifully crafted ring.
7. For the environmentalist: Turn retro maps into a unique pendant lamp. Pick their favorite places or places that have special meaning to you to and feel good knowing that you just upcycled some old maps into a functional piece of home decor.
6. For the book worm: Turn your favorite book into a book clock or lamp. Select your favorite book or simply pick a color palette to receive a unique and thoughtful piece of home decor that will serve as a great conversation starter.
5. For your girlfriend. Tried of your better half stealing your favorite old t-shirts and wearing them around the house? Transform that t-shirt into Boy-cut underwear for a sexy and quirky gift for your significant other.
4. For the world traveler: You’ve gotten them every accessory you can think of to make the traveling process more enjoyable: passport covers, power converters, even an eye mask. How about you celebrate all the unique places they’ve been to with this personalized vintage globe?
3. For that dear friend far far away. Create a Postcard photo pillows with photos of the two of you that will remind them than even when you’re far away, you’re always near.
2. For pet lovers: You can’t take your pet with you wherever you go, but here’s something you can put in your office to always keep your pet nearby (and that’s much better than a photo). Get your favorite animal or pet turned into a quirky, high quality desk sculpture.
1. For the hard-to-impress people in your life: Turn them into anime characters. Forever preserve that special person as a superhero and give them a gift they’ll keep talking about and want to brag about to all their friends. Comes with a video of a drawing process that makes it all the more special.
FACT: The best way to give a gift is by making it unique to the person you’re giving it to. Check out Hatch to find quirky and unexpected ways to customize everything you see to create a unique and bespoke gift that’s made uniquely for the people who mean the most to you.