In a tight economy finding ways to get by at a manageable price is an important aspect to consider. Whether it is choosing a place to rent, or spending money for entertainment, or even your mode of travel, everything has an associated cost, and where you can save, why wouldn’t you? Cars have a practical value to them, and finding the one most affordable and suitable to your lifestyle can make other decisions in your life that much easier. The following is a list of the most affordable cars for the year of 2013:
The Top 10 Affordable Cars of 2013
10. Ford Fiesta- The price begins around £8,500 and includes all that you would expect from a new compact vehicle. It has an automatic transmission option which is a six-speed twin-clutch and is great on the fuel economy.
9. Smart ForTwo Pure- Priced around £8,500; Smart cars are becoming more acceptable. It has an automatic transmission, has roomy seating for 2, and a rather spacious boot.
8. Chevrolet Spark LS- Priced around £8,500 it has power windows, alloy wheels, and an automatic transmission for those uncomfortable with stick shift. It’s not a large car making it easy to manoeuver.
7. Nissan Versa 1.6S- Priced around £8,500; It makes a great family car. It comes with power windows, an automatic transmission, navigation, and alloy wheels. It covers all the bases for a minimum expense.
6. Chevrolet Sonic LS- Priced around £9,800 it comes with a 1.8 litre engine and comes with alloy wheels, air conditioning, ten airbags ensuring maximum protection, and comes with the tag ‘Made in USA’.
5. Kia Rio LX- Priced around £9,153. For a small addition to price this can be made into a hatchback. It comes with a fuel efficient engine and automatic transmission and has a very sleek look for an inexpensive car.
4. Kia Soul Base- Priced around £9,800, it has power everything and definitely proves to be a reliable car for all types of people. A little higher in price than the models listed above, but certainly worth paying that bit extra.
3. Hyundai Accent GLS- Priced around £9,800, it has automatic transmission, an air conditioner, and offers a comfortable amount of space to drive with maximum comfort.
2. Toyota Yaris L- Priced at £9,800 it has a great reputation for its reliability. It has air conditioning, and 9 air bags. It isn’t the deal it once was, but at the price it’s still not bad for the money you spend on it.
1. Mazda2 Sport- Priced at £10,134 the interior is very well put together, and offers a smooth ride that is quiet and peaceful for an entry level car. It’s a great size to manoeuver for parking and comes with power windows, mirrors, locks, and air conditioning. It’s a very comfortable car overall.
With the economy having such a tight feel to it is essential to get the most for your money and to focus on the cars that will offer the most for the least amount of expense. Listed above are ways to get a taste of luxury for minimum breakage of the bank account. Expenses of life are a delicate matter, and by taking a sensitive approach to a stressful area you will not only get the most for your money, you will get something that you can truly rely on.
Author Bio: Bradley Taylor is an automotive blogger, journalist and enthusiast. He also contributes to other and on behalf of other motoring publications such as Jardine Motors, BMW, Nissan, Audi and Ford. Connect with Bradley on Google Plus.